Individual & Residential

Individual & Residential

Tri-Tech-638Buying or selling a home? Adding a deck, patio, or other improvements? Installing a fence or that Olympic-sized pool you always dreamed of? Needing to get flood insurance and told you need a FEMA Elevation Certificate?

Tri-Tech Surveying provides the land surveys and certifications you need to provide your bank, mortgage/title company, or flood insurance company to meet the surveying requirements.

Refinancing or selling your home

Tri-Tech Surveying will provide your mortgage company with an accurate survey (which may be referred to as Title Survey, Boundary Survey with Improvements, or Residential Survey), including additions, decks, patio, or pool, in a timely manner to make sure your scheduled closing takes place on time.

Buying property for investment or development

Our survey crews will stake the property corners and provide you with an accurate boundary survey of the lot.

Property disputes

We will mark the corners of your property, including the fence line, to validate your property line.

FEMA Elevation Certificate

Using the latest published Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) provided by FEMA, we determine your flood zone, depict the base flood and finished floor height of your structure, and provide you with a FEMA Elevation Certificate to enable your mortgage company or flood insurance carrier to determine your flood insurance rates.

Additional services

Not sure what kind of survey you need? Contact us, and we will give you our recommendation and answer any questions you might have.